Monday, February 17, 2014

Week/Weekend Favorites

Let me start out by apologizing for the lack of posts last week. It was filled with tests and assignments due but don't worry this week things will be back to normal! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
 
- Well this past week started off nice with two snow/ice days off from school and work. Which meant I got to enjoy my coffee and watch The Today show with Katie Lee and Hoda. The only downfall to those days was that we didn't get any snow and I had to study -
 
- Getting to enjoy a little study break and the beautiful warmer weather with this guy! -
 
- Receiving these Valentine goodies from my best friend! -
 
- Having the most amazing Valentine's Day with Jay and being completely surprised when he gave me this gorgeous emerald ring that I saw last weekend when we were back home! -

 - Spending Saturday doing a little shopping in Aspen Bay, one of my favorite stores in Starkville. The picture below is just a few of the things I picked up! -  
 
Honorable Mention:
 
- Getting a Valentines' Day card in the mail from my parents! -
 
- Watching this adorable video that expresses how pretty much everyone is feeling right about now, click here to watch -
 
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment