Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekend Favorites

- Going to Mistletoe Marketplace with my mother and grandmother Friday night to do a little shopping for Christmas gifts -
 
- Eating supper at Local 463 with Jay, his sister, and his dad to celebrate his dad's birthday! Jay and I both got the Redfish463 which was amazing, I would recommend it to anyone planning to go. Also, we had to get dessert to celebrate his birthday so I picked the Pound cake that was topped with lemon curd, whipped cream, and fresh strawberries! But honestly everything on the menu is to dead for here! -
 
- Sunday my mom and I stopped by Callaway's Home and Garden for their Christmas Open House to see all their wonderfully decorated Christmas trees. I have decided I am going to start decorating for Christmas early this year, I mean why not? -
 
- Lastly, the weekend ended with a great 49-17 win for the New Orleans Saints against the Dallas Cowboys. WHO DAT!! -
 
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment