Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Santa's Helper

Since Santa will soon be on his way it is time to make the final decisions on my 2013 Christmas list. I have been thinking of things to ask for a lot in the last week and while I have picked a few things it seems I need your help making a decision on one of the presents on my list. I have been loving the Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC crossbody handbag so it is no surprise that it would be making it's appearance on my list. The only dilemma I am having is trying to pick a color out of all the colors of the rainbow that these bags come in. That is where you come in!
I have narrowed it down to these two color options but I cannot seem to pick. The two colors above are Black and White or the Cobalt Blue. Please help me out by leaving a comment below on which color you would pick! Happy Wednesday!
 
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment