Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl XLVII


Since, I am pretty sure you watched the Super Bowl last night I want to know what was your favorite part? My favorite thing from Super Bowl XLVII was Beyonce's performance and the Bud Light commercial.
Beyonce was FABULOUS and could not have done a better job! I mean Single Ladies and Destiny's Child reunion, good luck topping that next year or ever. Now about that Bud Light commercial, I am not a big beer drinker but the Bud Light commercial did a wonderful job of showing what New Orleans is all about. For those of you who do not know that is where my dad is from and I always love going to NOLA for a weekend. I will actually be there in a few weeks and all this Super Bowl and Mardi Gras talk has me more than ready to get down there again. Let me finish by saying the only thing that would have made this Super Bowl perfect would have been if my New Orleans Saints would have played in it. WHO DAT!!



Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment