Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Workout Wednesday


For those of you that do not know already know I am Pilate's Instructor. Since, I have been teaching for almost two years now, that means that my wardrobe for work consists of lots of different workout clothes. I often get asked where I get most of them from so I decided that I would answer this question on here. For chic fitness clothes that won't break the bank the best places to shop are Target, Old Navy, JC Penney, and Forever21. The medium priced range would be Zella at Nordstrom, Gap, and Athleta. As far as a place that will cost you a pretty penny its name is Lululemon. While it may be a little expensive it has amazing clothes that will last after years of wear and tear. Now that you know all my little stops for fitness clothes feel free to let me know if you have any others that I did not mention here.


Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment