Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries

As a little Valentine happy I made my homemade Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberries with White Chocolate drizzle. I took these to work for my last full day as the manager at Fresh Ink. Before you lose you mind I have not left them for good. What does that mean for you? It means there will still be fun pictures of fabulous stationery and all of my favorite new candles and small gifts! I couldn't leave them just yet. I should also let you in on the wonderful news I received last week...I got accepted into Nursing School!!! Also along with that I started a new job with an amazing and very accomplished doctor here in Jackson. Anyway lets get down to the recipe since I know that is what brought you here!
Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries:
Ingredients:
1 bag Ghiradelli dark chocolate chips
1 bag Nestle Premier White Morsels
2 packages of strawberries

Directions:
1. Use a double boiler to melt your dark chocolate chips.
2. Melt them over a medium heat, that way the chocolate melts and stays smooth and not clumpy.
3. Use a damp paper towel to clean your strawberries.
4. Then dip your strawberries into the melt chocolate.
5. Let cool on wax paper.
6. Once cooled, melt the premier white chocolate.
7. Use a fork to drizzle the melted white chocolate over the strawberries.
8. Let cool.
9. Enjoy!



Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment