Friday, August 30, 2013

Weekly Favorites

- Ordered these gorgeous new Pointed Ankle Booties for the Fall from Zara. I knew I had to have these after seeing  Mary of Happily Grey wearing them here -

- Tuesday night Jay bought me Roses but that wasn't all he also cooked dinner. Flank Steak with Cauliflower mash and Parmesan Asparagus -
 
- Celebrated my sweet friend Victoria's 21st birthday on Wednesday! She is the baby out of our friend group so needless to say she was very excited to finally be 21 -
 
- Wearing my Maroon scrubs today since it is Maroon Friday. Tomorrow is Mississippi State's first football game of the year against Oklahoma State in Houston, Texas. Go DAWGS!! -
 
- Going home today for the long Labor Day weekend. Hopefully I will be doing some Fall clothing shopping! -
 
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment