Tuesday, August 27, 2013

September Issues

I look forward to these issues all year long. These are the ones that set the precedent for the rest of the year. With that being said year after year they get bigger and bigger. This year I believe they are at their biggest. The Vogue really is the size of a small textbook and has just about as many pages as one too. No matter how big they get I will always buy them. Fashion Magazines are one of my guilty little pleasures! All I need are these, a wonderful smelling candle, a glass of wine, and my comfy bed or couch. That is my equation to a perfect night in by myself!
I am more than thrilled that some of the trends that were big last year are making another appearance this season. The one I am most thrilled about is Oxblood or as we refer to it here in Starkville, Ms. Maroon! As a Mississippi State student this makes it very easy to find dresses and accessories in the color. The other two trends I am happy to see again are Leather and Fur. I am slowly investing in some statement fall pieces and plan on getting more after flipping through the gorgeous pages of these magazines.
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment