Friday, May 24, 2013

Weekly Favorites

My week started out wonderful by getting to Puppysit this adorable little girl named Lucy! I love dogs and she was so cute. After taking a little nap she decided it was time for her walk and started walking around with her leash. I mean how sweet and adorable is that! After, sitting her I decided when I do decide it is time for me to get another dog I want it to be a girl.
Jay and I had not played tennis in years and we have decided to start playing again this summer. Well, I am not going to lie we were not that great but are steadily improving. The best part is we have found two other couples to play with and look forward to playing doubles with them.  
Jay cooked for me for the first time this past week. He decided to make his Flank Steak and it was very tender, juicy, and full of taste. I will be posting the recipe for the Flank Steak next week so be sure to get it!
After, playing tennis I got to lay out. Finally pools are open and the weather is hot enough. Summer is here!
I made this Strawberry Cream Cake (recipe to come) and a Tissue Tassel Garland to celebrate my friend Liz's 21st Birthday! To make the garland check the post below this one!
 
 
I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! I am not sure what my plans are just yet for it but I sure I will get it figured out! Happy Friday!
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment